Monday, June 16, 2008

Jack's New Class

Today, Jack moved up to the older 2's/young 3's class. We call it the "big boy" class. He has visited the room a few times and was not happy about the change. I dropped him off today in his old class and he seemed so sad because most of his friends had already moved up. His teacher took him for another visit in the big boy room and he ended up staying all day. It was one of the little girls' birthday so they had a big party. Her mother hired a balloon animal guy and Jack got a monkey (I guess he couldn't make Darth Vader). They also had cupcakes and each child got a treat bag. Jack had a total blast and was so proud of himself that he couldn't stop talking when I picked him up. He loves the big boy room and can't wait to go back tomorrow. Only problem is that he thinks that the balloon animal person will be in their class everyday along with the treat bags. Let's hope he is not too let down tomorrow.

0 comments: