Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting There


Once again I apologize for the delay in my blog. It is actually nice to know that others read it as I have had a few people contact me and want an update. The pool was completed three weeks to the date they started. Jay wanted me to let everyone know that it is still under construction as he has lots of landscaping to do. He is already stressed about the amount of pool toys on the patio. I will definitely have to find a patio box so I don't have to listen to him complain about it.

Jack had a blast playing in the water. He loves the sun deck!! He can sit down and play with his toys in the water. He likes to crawl across it and act like an alligator.

He spent lots of time trying to lay out his noodles on the raft. I think he has inherited a little OCD from his father.













1 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! That looks great! I bet Jack has a blast!