I slept a little late this morning, 8am, since I was up with Jack at 3am. I came into the kitchen to find Jack looking for his play-doh. He said, "Harley and Sadie ate my play-doh." I definitely had not had enough coffee to handle what the result of a dog eating play-doh could be. Jay obviously had because he started running around checking the dog's mouths for any confirmation that they had eaten the play-doh. None found, so we thought we would take the wait and see approach. About thirty minutes later, Jack brings over a big cup to show me. Guess what? It was full of his play-doh. Poor Harley and Sadie!! They got blamed for eating Jack's play-doh when he had just forgotten where he put it. Life with a two year old is never boring!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ok...gotta know...why was Jack up at 3am?
Post a Comment