Jack had his three year old checkup today with Dr. Christian. He weighs 32.4lbs and is 37in tall. He is in the 50th percentile for his age which is a huge change from when he was a large baby. He weighed 27.1lbs at his two year old check up. Of course his ear looked terrible and he has a sinus infection so it is off to the ENT once again. I got scolded by the doctor because yes I still allow Jack to take his pacifier at night time. We try getting rid of it but every time he starts feeling bad he wants it and I give in. Now his teeth are showing an open bite so no more pi pi. I am sure that will go over well. I also have to stop laying down with him at night until he falls asleep. She said I am his sleep aid and that is why when he wakes up in the middle of the night he calls for me instead of going back to sleep. We have lots to work on. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition. Keep your fingers crossed for Jay and I (oh, and Jack too).
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh my! Good luck with that! :) I don't envy you! :) My friend just now took her son's paci away and he is 3 1/2. She had Jack help her gather them all up and put them in a bowl out on the front porch, and the "paci fairy" came and took them away to new little baby boys and girls. It seemed to work for her!
Post a Comment