Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

The weekend before Easter we went to the Bartlett Easter Egg Hunt with Nonnie. I did not anticipate such a crowd. All the kids had to stand and look at the eggs for what seemed like forever before they would let go after them.

Jack and Nonnie checking out all the eggs.

Jack being silly.

It was a mad dash for eggs.

Checking out all the loot.

What better way to end an egg hunt but with a visit from the Easter Bunny.

We finished up the event standing in line for over 45 minutes so that Jack could have a turn in the bounce house. Jack, Nonnie and I then headed to Chickfila for lunch. After that we went to Hayden's baseball game. By then I was too worn out to take anymore pictures. Boy was it a fun-filled day.

0 comments: