Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Roll Tide Roll


September 4, 2010

Once again we headed Tuscaloosa, AL for the first home game of the football season. We drove down that morning and then tailgated with some new friends. Then we headed over towards the stadium. Jack loves all the bounces they set up in the quad. He really wore himself out before we ever made it to the game.



I didn't think he would ever come out of this one. I kept waiting and waiting and finally he came out.
Not happy that I continue to take his picture
.
I finally talked him into taking a picture with me.

Getting his game face on.

Things got a little crazy once we got into the stadium so this is the only picture we have to show of Jack's first trip inside Bryant Denny Stadium.

Sunday morning we went and checked out the Bear Bryant Museum. Of course this is Jack telling Jay where we need to go.



Jack and I in front of the National Championship Trophy
.

0 comments: