So I am a little behind on the blog. I am trying my best to get it updated. We spent our summer vacation in Destin, Florida with the Tedford's. We went on July fourth which was awesome because we got to see a fireworks show from our balcony.
We stayed at Destin West which is just before the bridge into Destin.
Our awesome view.
We did not let the oil scare us. We hoped for the best and actually never even saw any oil. We did see a few clean up workers basically picking up trash on the beach.
Addison, Jay and Jack playing on the beach
.
Jack spent most of his time at the resort's sprinkler park.
Becky, Addison and I at Mellow Mushroom.
Jay and I took Jack to an Air Force museum in Ft. Walton
.
Jack's favorite part of our vacation was getting to roll around in these big balls that he kept referring to as "rolling death balls.
"
We had a few days of rain but still made it to the beach everyday
.
Cousins: Jack, Addison and Sam.
Family picture time on the beach.



0 comments:
Post a Comment