October 3, 2010
We love our zoo here in Memphis. We get a family membership so we can go as often as we want. Jack and I like to go and just walk around and enjoy the weather.



This visit Jack insisted that I take his picture with every animal at the entrance.
He especially wanted his picture with the gator as Alabama had won against Florida the night before.
The bears and the Northwest Passage are my favorite part of the zoo.
Another rare moment where Jack wants me to take his picture.
We always have to make a spin on the Carousel.
This time we found a new item at the zoo. Animal juice boxes. I had to take a picture because it brings back memories of when I was young and we always got ones shaped as fruit.
Jack thought it was awesome!



0 comments:
Post a Comment