Sunday, January 30, 2011

Disney World (Day Four)

December 1, 2011

Our fourth day at Disney World was spent at the Magic Kingdom. It got pretty cold this day and I really had not packed many cold weather clothes. On our last trip to Disney we scared Jack on his very first ride so he would not ride anything after that. This trip he rode almost everything we suggested.

Waiting for the parade to start.


Getting pumped up for the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Jack loved the tea cup ride.

He also had a blast on Goofy's Barnstormer roller coaster.

Pluto's dog house.

Jack enjoyed exploring the Fort.
I didn't think we would ever get him away from the gun.
Jack and I on the magic carpet ride which by the way scared me to death.

As we were leaving, we stopped and got in line to see Santa. It was a very short line but took over an hour as Santa felt the need to talk to each child for over 10 minutes each.

0 comments: