Monday, June 20, 2011

First Karate Belt Test

December 17, 2010

Jack began taking karate at USA Karate in October. Everyone starts out as a white belt and then you have a test for each belt with the goal of becoming a black belt. Tonight was Jack's first belt test which was for his yellow belt. We were running crazy to get there on time and even forgot our camera. As you can see from the quality of these photos they were all taken with Jay's phone. Jack did awesome. He was the first one up and jumped right up and did his thing without any hesitation. I was so shocked. I figured he would have been nervous since it was his first time getting up in front of everyone and their parents. I was so proud of him!

Getting his game face on!

Practicing his horse stance.

Soaking up all the knowledge from his white belt.

Getting his yellow belt.

Posing with his instructor, Mr. Dale.

0 comments: